1. Because you can!
2. To see who will ride with you (Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down. ~Oprah Winfrey~)
3. It's a cheaper form of transportation.
4. It's a safer way to ride (less fatalities than auto accidents).
5. You never know who will be on the bus.
6. Call it an educational experience, especially if you've never done it before.
7. Call it a refresher course if it's been a long time since you've done it.
8. You can read, study, text or do whatever while someone else drives (multitasking).
9. You can see life from a different perspective.
10. Because bus drivers like to see new faces (this is just pure speculation on my part).
Gratitude statement: I'm thankful for being able to embrace my insanity!
All gibberish within ©2004-2010 Mildred Ratched Memoirs.