Thursday, August 26, 2010

THINGS I'VE LEARNED

1. Jobs can be very similar to abusive relationships.
2. Life is much too short to waste it working for Atilla the Hun.
3. Radical change can be great, but an unexpected radical change is even better.
4. Blondes may not have more fun, but they certainly do get noticed.
5. Watch out for moose when driving at dusk. It's better to hit them going 35 mph than 70 mph.
6. Insanity is not genetic. It's cultivated over time.
7. Have goals and work towards them.
8. It's okay to go slow.
9. Any task is easier done as an act of love rather than as an obligation.
10. Be kind to yourself and others might just follow the leader.
11. Slipping out the backdoor has its advantages.
12. While adhering to the specialized diet called "life", remember to feed your head!

Gratitude statement: Although I've stumbled and fallen many times along this path I'm on, I'm thankful that each time I falter, I learn a new lesson.

All gibberish within ©2004-2010 Mildred Ratched Memoirs.

2 comments: