Wednesday, September 15, 2010

COUGH! COUGH! CHOKE! CHOKE!

Can a human being cough up a furball? My attitude has been so positive lately I hardly recognize myself and it feels like this HUGE mass is forming in the back of my throat! Have aliens abducted me and filled my empty pod with the soul of the Dalai Lama? Is the person looking back at me in the mirror really me or is she someone on the verge of singing "Kum bay ya"? Oh no! That can't be! Not me! NOT EVER!!!

Gratitude statement: Just in case, I'm grateful for knowing the words to Kum Bay Ya so when the singing starts I won't look or sound like a fool!

All gibberish within ©2004-2010 Mildred Ratched Memoirs.

7 comments:

  1. Did ytou ever see the film, "Invasion of the Body Snatchers?" Maybe you should check under the bed and see if there is a pod there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't care what you sing, as long as you do it.

    speaking of pods. kevin mccarthy version(who just died. sniff.), or the donald sutherland version?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laoch, yes I saw the movie and although i found no empty pod under my bed, there was one in my closet!

    Jnuts, should we sing a duet?
    Kevin McCarthy died?
    I'll mull over the pod question and get back to you on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. By the Power invested unto me by Bill Gates; I hereby declare Windows Live Spaces to be dead!!!

    Everyone is closed up and gone to Facebook, MySpace and Twitter!!

    Hasta la vista baby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. perhaps it is your 5th chakra trying to dislodge some evil negative matter in your psyche. It could happen !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did you just describe an excessive amount of positivity as choking on a hairball, and so soon after introducing the phrase "screwboo," to my previously hollow life? Ms. Ratched, you send me; bang, zoom, to the moon!

    Okay, "choking," was my upgrade on the scale of NotForTheDinnerTable, you were just coughing.

    Anyway, to answer your question, no, I don't think they can unless they obtain the furball artificially. I believe you need a special nook in your GI tract to form one yourself, like a cow has that disgusting pouch where they stash their "cud?"

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW dig this crazy move!

    If your screen res is 800 X 600, like an old lady or an even older lady, you may have trouble fitting some web pages on your screen. Like the page for, "yes, I would like to Follow this blog," where you have room to pick the follow openly or
    follow stalker-ly,
    but cannot scroll down to the Submit button,
    without re-setting your resolution.

    WELL, just hit Enter, and ta da,
    chalk one up for stubborn old ladies.

    ReplyDelete