Monday, November 28, 2011

SLOW DOWN! YOU'RE MOVING TOO FAST

Holidays are usually hell on anyone who suffers from any chronic ailment. We do way too much, eat all the wrong foods and as a result of pushing ourselves past our normal limits, we don't get the proper amount of rest/care our bodies need. With that said, my ass is still dragging today, so this post will end with something that makes me feel good. This photo is by Wimpy Daughter of my Shih Tzu, Fenway. It's the real hair of the dog that bite me (with love). Thank you Wimpy Daughter for capturing all our furry family in photos so we can always cherish them.

4 comments:

  1. SLOW DOWN! YOU'RE MOVING TOO FAST

    No I don't, I fuck around and go camping and boating, today I went boating, maybe next week I'll go camping.

    Fuck getting caught up in the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alas, the original Yule was made to help break the montony of nothing to do/nowhere to go in the midst of the bleak midwinter. Now we try to go and do too much. Phooey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. moving slow and loving the photo. kudos, wimpy daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. BBC: I absolutely love the idea of someone being a bigger grinch than I am.

    Ur-spo: I agree...PHOOEY!

    Jnuts: Doesn't she take great photos? I simply adore this one!

    ReplyDelete