Tuesday, December 27, 2011

STEPPED OUT

When Adi told me she had composed a song and had done so "with me in mind", I couldn't wait to hear it. Needless to say, I was blown away by it when I heard it and have listened to it at least a hundred times by now. Undiscovered talent like hers always amazes me. She has a few other songs in the Music Room at MSWorld.org a website specifically created to "discover creative and inspirational works by people living with Multiple Sclerosis." I took the liberty of setting her song to a few images. I hope my first attempt at doing something like that doesn't detract from the beauty of the song.

Thank you, Adi. You helped make my Christmas one I'll always remember.

5 comments:

  1. Very nice. She is very talented. I think your photo's added to it nicely. Who is this person Adi?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haunting and beautiful. What a smoldering, sensual voice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Margie: Adi is part of the group of misfits I call my friends.

    Terri: Her voice reminds me of Melissa Etheridge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the video you created! You pulled the images out of my thoughts as if you were next to me while I wrote your song. You are talented as well as amazing! Margie & Terri, You made me blush, what nice compliments!
    Adi

    ReplyDelete