Friday, June 01, 2012

A PITSTOP FOR THE MORALLY BANKRUPT

[RANT ON]
As I surf around the internet and read new blogs, it always amazes me why some people feel the need to slither around cyberspace attempting to discover where the morally corrupt are hiding. [Oh no! I think that morality train makes a pitstop here every now and then on its way to Sodom and Gomorrah] Their mission, in part, is to locate blogs void of decency, then they quickly report the blog to the powers that be, but only after repeatedly sharing their ignorance in the comment sections of the blogs they find distasteful. From there the cyber police step in and investigate the complaint.

Needless to say, cybersnakes are one-dimensional, narrow-minded creatures in dire need of a cobectomy (removal of the corn cob) which clouds their vision, distorts their judgment and gives them hemorrhoids the size of boulders. No wonder they have a bad attitude! I’m almost certain that cybersnakes lack a sense of humor. I bet they view all comedians as sick, twisted, vulgar, amoral cynics and people like Rush Limbaugh and Bill O’Reilly as godlike and wise beyond their years. What a sense of power cybersnakes feel they have! Obviously, these slimy, slithering serpents haven't a clue as to what the First Amendment is all about and feel the overwhelming need to dictate morality [theirs]to others wherever and whenever they can. I wonder if any of them know the meaning of the words "sarcasm", “parody”, “satire”, "individuality" "humor" and "freedom". Perhaps, they should look up the definitions in the dictionary before they jump on the morality express.

What's posted on anyone's blog is a matter of preference and nothing more right down to the fonts we choose and the templates we use. Who cares if one person uses red where black might look better or if someone uses profanity to get a point across to their readers? These troublemakers are worse than Big Brother himself because they are one of us. They too are bloggers, but they feel the need to dictate what we post! They purposely and repeatedly visit blogs they find distasteful. Do they really feel it's their duty to thrust their strict moral code and self-righteous opinions upon others? Do they think everyone here in the blogosphere is in need of a little moral tweaking Now that sounds rather kinky to me. Please baby, tweak my morals! Faster! harder! Oh yeah! That's how I like it!

Cybersnakes lack what the rest of us seem to have... a simpler and much nicer "live and let live" philosophy. We are if nothing else are a band of brothers and sisters who seem to realize that blogging is much like real life where people with diverse lifestyles and interests co-exist. They don't see or appreciate that each blog is the product of an individual's creativity and imagination. They quickly deem anything "different" as being amoral and offensive thus worthy of reporting and deletion. For all my fellow bloggers who may blog on the fringe of what may be deemed as acceptable... keep on blogging! Dare to be different! Dare to exercise your right to express yourself! Let your creativity live and breathe in whatever form it wants to take. As long as it isn't killing people and maiming intellects, then blog on and stay strong!

Food for thought: Are the cybersnakes the same people who were tattletales and bullies when they were children? Or are they just living out a fantasy that they don't have the balls to live out in real life?
[RANT OFF]

8 comments:

  1. I think the little blondie represents you and the dark hair girl me in our younger days...Am I wrong!!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my! Would I have flipped someone off like that? You must have me confused with someone else.

      Delete
  2. It's been said the internet will set us all free and make people liberated with information. The dark side is it is much easier for nasties, dictators and 'thought police' to track down individuals to harass them much easier. Apparently in China and Thailand (of all places!) individuals are more more readily apprehended thanks to blog/internet use.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And now it seems we're all trapped with too much information.

      Delete
  3. I remember using that photo on an entry some years back, and telling you that it reminded me of you as a child. It was the brunette who got my vote, though. Oh, I can imagine you giving the finger, but for some reason (aside from how I visually pictured you) I felt you would get a real kick out of the situation (whatever that was), and roar with laughter.

    I'm not sure I remember, but I believe I used that photo to illustrate the pugnacious quality of Nurse Darlene. I could be wrong.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I saw that photo again I immediately thought of you and your old blog. I just had a "funny" thought...picture yourself at the end of your life and needing Hospice care and who walks in your room, but Nurse Darlene. (She's a Hospice nurse) I bet you'd rise from your death bed and make a full recovery!

      Delete
  4. What the hell? Is that your version of "Scared Straight"? If it is, it worked.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I truly have the power to heal. I can get an "AMEN"?

      Delete