Wednesday, October 16, 2013

DAY 1 - THE SONG I'LL PLAY AT MY WEDDING

30 SONGS IN 30 DAYS is an idea I snatched from Remembering Grace .  If others have done this 30 day list, you'll notice I modified the list to suit myself...go figure!

Now, why would I play a song like this one at my wedding specifically as our first dance together? Well, because I have a twisted sense of humor and the person I marry if I ever take that plunge again will think this was a marvelous choice.  Of course, we'll have it perfectly choreographed to impress all.

6 comments:

  1. I love this song. And no, not creepy at all to have at your wedding, lol!

    I made it over here by luck. I tried to find this blog the other night and couldn't, and then I tried to find the post on your other blog today and it disappeared from my feed. You would think by now I would have this blog stuff figured out, but no. Seriously technologically challenged here, I guess. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But here you are and Mildred is crazy...watch out for her! Did you see the movie, One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest?

      Delete