Saturday, October 19, 2013

DAY 4 - MY LEAST FAVORITE SONG

This is Day #4 of 30 SONGS IN 30 DAYS.

I had trouble with this one. I half expected to come up with a twangy, cry in your beer country song, but then I remembered how annoying this song always was to me. John Lennon, who was primarily responsible for Revolution Nine said he was trying to "paint a picture of a revolution with sound."  Maybe I should blame George Harrison or Yoko One who assisted with this song for not saying, "I don't think we should go there, John!" In fact, Paul was the only one who was against putting it on their White album.  Every time I hear it I say, "WTF????"



2 comments:

  1. Paul has always been my guy. The cutest, and definitely the smartest.
    6+ minutes of this. I think my ears are broken.

    ReplyDelete