Tuesday, October 22, 2013

DAY 7 - MY FAVORITE SONG THIS TIME OF YEAR

This is Day #7 of 30 SONGS IN 30 DAYS.

Since I'm breaking the rules and not posting my selections in the right order according to the list, I might as well take another liberty and post 2 songs this time.

My first selection is my favorite Halloween song...nothing loud and screechy or too scary.  It's just a song about vampires with a catchy beat to it (like a heartbeat)  Oh yeah! 




My second selection encompasses the season.  Autumn has always been my favorite season.  During my youth, I enjoyed watching the color of the trees change as the temperatures started to dip.  Long drives throughout the countryside were breathtaking.  This time of year always makes me homesick.


4 comments:

  1. There's lots of reasons why I'm loving other people doing this challenge with me, and one of them is that I'm hearing songs I've never heard before. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're quite welcome and I like doing this for the same reason.

      Delete
  2. I like the vampire song, you rule breaker.

    ReplyDelete