Wednesday, November 13, 2013

DAY 28 - A SONG NO ONE WOULD EXPECT ME TO LOVE

This is Day #28 of 30 SONGS IN 30 DAYS and Day #18 of 30 TRUTHS IN 30 DAYS

First let me say, I'm not a Barbra Streisand fan, but this song reminds me of a friend who passed away several years ago.   To me, Michael was a beautiful and tender as the lyrics and Barbra's voice singing them.  When this movie was first released, Michael and I went to see it.  He was in the Marines then and whenever he'd come home on leave, we'd always go out.  If you didn't catch it the first time 'round, here's the links to REMEMBERING MICHAEL PART 1 and PART TWO.

TRUTH #18 - You don't have to be a fan of someone to be able to recognize and appreciate their talent. 



4 comments:

  1. I have the Broadway Album that I crank when no one else is around. I think it's uplifting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we all have those things we like to keep to ourselves and not share with anyone else.

      Delete
  2. I know I should have seen this movie by now but I never have. Barbra's voice is beautiful.

    I did see Kris in concert last summer.

    ReplyDelete