Thursday, November 14, 2013

DAY 29 - MY FAVORITE LOVE SONG

This is Day #29 of 30 SONGS IN 30 DAYS and Day #19 of 30 TRUTHS IN 30 DAYS

This selection is as difficult as all the rest have been.  Perhaps breaking it down by decade or by lovers I've had would have made it easier for me.  Instead, I'll pick a song that reminds me of no one.  I think all my relationships have been dress rehearsals for the real thing. 

TRUTH #19 - Love is a two way street of give and take. That's a street I've never lived on...not yet!  It intersects with hopes and dreams and that avenue is one I've travelled many times.



4 comments:

  1. This is one song that can take me right back to the summer after I graduated from high school...weird which songs will do that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm clueless on that one since I never graduated from high school.

      Delete