Monday, March 10, 2014

MUSICAL MONDAY #2

The rules of MUSICAL MONDAY are easy:
1. Post a song of your choice under the MUSICAL MONDAY title.
2. If the song you post is not an original song, make sure credit is given to the artist.
3. Write something about your song choice. It doesn't have to be long. Just a short written glimpse inside your head to accompany your musical one will suffice.
3. Post a link back to MILDRED RATCHED MEMOIRS somewhere in your post so others can find there way here.
4. Post a comment here indicating that you're participating so Mildred and others can visit you and listen to our selection.
5. Have fun and help make Monday a musical place to be!

My selection this Monday is: TEACH YOUR CHILDREN BY CROSBY, STILLS AND NASH

This song is by one of my all time favorite groups.  Their harmonies are perfect and their music brings me to a sweet spot where life is simple, meaningful and resonates from the very harmony their voices and lyrics showcases. After listening to CS&N, please hop over to HANDPRINTS IN THE ATTIC to hear Mary Jane's melodic trip down memory lane and then to UNDER THE PORCH LIGHT to hear some Monday mellowness from Delores.  Until next Monday, may peace and love fill your heart and guide you through the week. 


9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Have you ever seen them in concert? Some groups aren't as good live as they are in the studio...not the case with CS&N (in my humble opinion).

      Delete
  2. One of my favourite groups too. And how I envy you the opportunity to see and hear them in the flesh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If they ever come your way...go see them. It's worth the expense. The last time I saw them was in 2008...what a great concert.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Hey Terri, long time no hear or see. How's life treating you? It's a great song to be stuck in your head!

      Delete
  5. This is one of my favorites, I just love this song.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I keep forgetting to visit here...your listing is way down at the bottom of my "favourites" list, I'll have to move it up with all the others.
    As soon as I work out how to put a video in my posts, I'll join in.

    ReplyDelete