Sunday, March 02, 2014

SUNDAY SELECTIONS #1

While surfing through the blogosphere, I came across another excellent way to let all Mildred's Misfits have a glimpse into her world. On Drifting through life I discovered Sunday Selections in which the rules are quite simple:
1. post photos of your choice, old or new, under the Sunday Selections title

2. link back to Drifting through life somewhere in your post

3. leave Drifting through life a comment so that she knows you've joined in and can come over and see what you've posted.

Like some others who participate in Sunday Selections, I've decided to go with a theme. Kicking off my first Sunday Selections I'm going with clouds. Every time I fly (some claim I do it on a broom), I always take photos of clouds. I do this not only because I think they're beautiful and unique, more importantly, I do this to share with my best friend who claims she hates clouds. I think she'd tell you that there's nothing more vile than a flying troglodyte with a camera!

8 comments:

  1. I love them - and love that you joined in.
    I still look at clouds and interpret the shapes - when I don't just look in awe. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't help but joining in. I have so many photos that I'm good to go for a long time.

      Delete
  2. Sky shots are my all time favourite....those and moon shots.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love sky shots as well. I always get some strange looks when I pull out my camera when I'm on a plane.

      Delete
  3. Pretty...I wish I had thought to take pictures the last time I was on a plane. I was too busy gripping the armrests in fear.

    ReplyDelete