Sunday, March 09, 2014

SUNDAY SELECTIONS #2

Sunday Selections is a weekly meme hosted by River at Drifting through life. My selections this week are from a trip to Ireland in September. 

After leaving Waterford (where Waterford crystal is made), we spent the remainder of the day and night in a delightful, small Irish city named Kilkenny on our way to Dublin. Like everywhere we went, Kilkenny was filled with typical Irish charm, but my favorite places in Ireland are the beautiful countryside and seaside villages along Ireland's rocky west coast.

 










11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. One of my very favorite things about Ireland were the beautiful doorways that were everywhere. In the future I'll post more pictures of them..

      Delete
  2. Oh my. How very, very beautiful. Memories to hug to yourself. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll post more photos in the future of the places I found to be special.

      Delete
  3. I love the colors. Everything is so drab here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such gorgeous pictures! It's all so colourful.
    I've never been to Ireland but it is on my list of places to go if I ever win the BIG lottery. I'd spend an entire summer there to get a proper feel for the place. (Ditto Canada)
    Thank you for joining us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both Canada and Ireland are worth an extended stay. And thank you for coming up with a weekly meme to showcase people's photos.

      Delete
  5. We sent my parents to the "old sod" for their 40th and 50th anniversary and they loved it. From your beautiful pictures, I can see why.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to go back again and spend more time in the places I found to be so charming.

      Delete