Friday, October 17, 2014

THE CIRCLE OF LOVE


I've been "away" for awhile and it feels like I really have come home in more ways than one. Jumping back into Words For Wednesday, the words for this week are:

insubordination


inducted
despair
plethora
museum
retribution

0r the phrase, 

coldly clinical...cunningly calculating

In lieu of my recent family drama, I felt it was appropriate to use the words to express the emotions and  journey my heart has travelled recently. 

 
 
















Was it just life’s insubordination
A lack of emotional coordination
An imbalanced heart
Caused by an unbalanced start
Love can be so tilted and twisted
We’re inducted then resisted
A plethora of our heart’s delights
At times range from despair and fright
Walls are built and become a museum
A place to observe, but never just be them
Our heart begs to think, but don’t feel
Because nothing is real
Nothing is real
Nothing is real
And then retribution
Our brain’s contribution
For love gone bad
When we’re sadly mad or madly sad
Whichever we are
Our heart’s gone too far
When that line is crossed
And our feeling are tossed
To the wind
To the wind
To the wind
Then we reset and begin
Again and
Again and
Again.
Endlessly we love
Infinitely above
My heart has endured
And my pain has been cured
Again and
Again and
Again.

6 comments:

  1. That is just beautiful and so sad and so hopeful....what a great job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and as always I just let your words spin their tale via verse.

      Delete
  2. Wow. What an expressive poem. I am glad that you are able to reset

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What we anyone of us do if we didn't have the capability to reset?

      Delete