Friday, March 30, 2018

OH MOMMY! MAY I PLEASE HAVE A GIRAFFE HEAD FOR CHRISTMAS?

It's hard to believe that this magnificent creature may very well be the next species to be added to the Endangered Species List. According to recent reports that's exactly what's going to happen in the near future. What's wrong with mankind? Why do we feel the need to hunt any living creature into extinction? I know many people are into hunting, but killing an animal just for the thrill of it is not only cruel, but just plain ignorant in my book. Can I get an "Amen" up in here or is someone out there going to school me on the merits of trophy hunting? I gaze upon these creatures and see absolutely no valid reason why anyone should want to slaughter them, but that's just me and opinions vary, don't they?

12 comments:

  1. It sickens me that these poor animals are being hunted to extinction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, Ivanka, honey. But daddy says if you bend over he'll give you an Orange Shitgibbon penis. It's not very big or satisfying, but it'll do until supper, which is Peasant Under Glass.

    And if that comment doesn't get me sent straight to hell, nothing will.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jnut, I doubt you'd go to hell for that comment It's pretty mild compared to things you have written and posted in the past. I do believe, sir that the Orange Shitgibbon belongs in hell and I know anywhere he'd go in some afterlife scenario IS NOT where I'll be. There's a special place for people like you...and me.

      Delete
  3. Hunting? As a sport? For recreation? Hiss and spit. And I would only class it as a sport if the animals were also armed and there was a 'level playing field'. Hunting for food I can more or less cope with. Hunting for pleasure puts the hunter firmly in the psychopath category as far as I am concerned.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the only safari illegally permitted should be a camera safari. Let the animals live in their habitat free of poachers, hunters and other assgoblins.

      Delete
  4. Besides the obvious novelty of the giraffe pelt, what are the giraffes being hunted for? Are there traditional ceremonial delicacies that depend on giraffe meat? It's hard to wrap my head around.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The customers who make orders for pieces of these precious animals are the real enemies. Poachers are the middle men. More active policing and anti-poacher programs are absolutely vital. Safaris that promise trophies also be shut down.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It boggles my brain that "hunters" are okay with doing this.

    ReplyDelete