Monday, March 23, 2020

My Golden Shower

Like most women of a certain age or those who have given birth, "peeing" at times can be a quite precarious situation to say the least (sneezing, laughing, running and jumping are all on the endangered list.) Over a week ago I woke up in the morning with the overpowering urge to "tinkle,” so I jumped out of my bed and in my bare feet I started to scurry off to use the bathroom. When my bare feet hit the cold floor, I start to dribble a little. No big deal, right? By the time I reached the cold ceramic tiles in the hallway the great flood started to happen. I hurried! I really did! But the more I hurried the faster I dribbled and when I reached the hallway, those damn slippery ceramic dribbled on tiles and the damn gravity took me out in one swift swoop. My feet came out from under me and I tried to grab the door jamb to no avail. All I did was crack my knuckles and bang my elbow. When my ass hit the floor, it made a heavy thud. That thud caused a quick flood like a swift tsunami. Initially, I laid there to assess if I had broken anything and then old Mildred flailed like a beached fish in the hallway trying to get up in a puddle of piss. Unfortunately, I have nothing in the hallway to grab ahold of to help me get up so I had to slither along drenched in urine all the way to the bathroom so I could pull myself up using the vanity in the bathroom. What a mess! I did laugh at myself when I thought about the asshole whoever first coined the phrase "the golden years"... Golden, my ass! The only golden thing about this was the golden shower I got on the floor of my hallway. My youngest adult son says it's time for Depends at bedtime. OMG! Say it isn't so! Say growing older is more dignified and graceful than having to wear diapers at night. Here's your chance to lie to me and blow smoke up my ass. Mildred needs some comforting lies!

Now, for the rest of the story...why is there always the rest of the story with me? This little escapade resulted in something that felt like whiplash and a severely bruised butt from where I fell. Oh, it still hurts to sit down. I know it could have been much worse and I feel thankful I didn't break anything. When I had my X-rays done it made me acutely aware of the high anxiety people are feeling just from looking at their faces. People are worried about this damn pandemic. People need to be reassured. People need to be tested. People need to be treated. We need a vaccine and most of all we need a leader. We need someone who doesn't lie whenever they open their mouth. We need someone who puts the American people first. Tell me how I went from peeing all over myself to the American public needing a leader?  That's a far stretch on connecting the dots, isn't it? lol

26 comments:

  1. I, indeed, feel your pain. I have Oxybutynin in my arsenal. And manty-liners, but don't tell anyone. Piss and President. One and the same.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Damn it! You were suppose you blow smoke up my ass. Not reality.

      Delete
    2. The new reality is that it's going to be a hard candy Christmas. which of those striped little bastards would you prefer to have inserted rectally?

      Delete
    3. Oh thanks a lot! I thought you were my friend. Can't we try some marshmallow peeps?

      Delete
  2. oh, and thank you for opening up the comments. I felt like I was under quarantine.

    Truthfully, if you could do without any ramifications would you want to give ol' moronavirus a golden shower?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooops! I must have done that by mistake. And you are under quarantine, And where is my fucking pie? What does a girl have to do for a pie these days?

      Delete
    2. I wouldn't piss on that old bastard if he was on fire! Sorry I just reread what you wrote. I can't believe you would think I would what waste any of my bodily fluids on him. He's a total waste of human flesh in my humble opinion.

      Delete
    3. I believe a girl has to order one online and hope for the best. The days are gone where a blow job could move things along. It's a whole NWO now. Thanks to the Blob.

      Delete
  3. I could bake you a pie if my oven worked. However, cats have incapacitated it by pissing on the controls for too many years. Timer still kind of works...meaning it goes off by itself many times during the day and night.

    ReplyDelete
  4. and apropos of nothing. Ginger loved peeps. only they had to be stale. she didn't like fresh ones. So, they got put away for future use, and when found at various times of the year in forgotten places, they provided a chewy sugar rush and orgasm. Personally, I hate the fuckers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your stories about Ginger. I feel like I knew her and I know if I had ever met her I would have loved her. Gingers rule!

      Delete
  5. Glad to see you fixed your comments. I tried to leave a hint that your doctor can prescribe incontinence pills. I know a few people that take them and they seem to improve things about 90%. I don't take them yet but I'm working on it. The fastest I move these days is towards the bathroom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brain fart! I know I need to see a doctor, but I think the problem is related to the nerve damage in my lower back and that requires surgery that I don't want to have. I have had so many back surgeries...I just don't want anymore.

      Delete
  6. Anxiety attacks, recurring rolling ones have kept me out of places where the mens' room is not well marked. I haven't fallen down yet but carefully control my breathing until I get to the urinal --in some larger big-box stores that's hard because they extend into the next county. Please be patient and careful with yourself, Mildred. You're important to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, you're such a sweetheart. More people should be like you and the world would be a delightful place to live. :)

      Delete
  7. "Tell me how I went from peeing all over myself to the American public needing a leader?" Well, isn't there already an association between Trump and urine? Ha ha, its the title of your post! (I hope your poor tailbone feels better soon.) And I'm glad you took off the "team members only" restriction that prevented me from commenting earlier! Did you mean to put on "comment moderation" instead?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a brain fart. I seem to be having a lot of them lately. I was wondering why nobody was responding to my posts! ha! The joke was one me!

      Delete
  8. I didn't want to laugh about your undignified accident, but I did, so hard I almost peed myself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you found the humor in it because I certainly aimed to write it that way. I mean growing older sometimes really blows and if you can't laugh at pissing yourself then you might as well just go live with Trumplethinskin and give him golden showers for free...OMG the thought of it makes me gag! :)

      Delete