Sunday, August 05, 2018

An Intermission With The Kings Of Leon



Everyone, it's time to sing along:

Sex on Fire


Lay where you're laying
Don't make a sound
I know they're watching
Watching
All the commotion
The kiddie like play
It has people talking
Talking
You
Your sex is on fire
The dark of the alley
The breaking of day
Head while I'm driving
I'm driving
Soft lips are open
Them knuckles are pale
Feels like you're dying
You're dying
You
Your sex is on fire
Consumed
With what's to transpire
Hot as a fever
Rattle of bones
I could just taste it
Taste it
But it's not forever
But it's just tonight
Oh we're still the greatest
The greatest
The greatest
You
Your sex is on fire
You
Your sex is on fire
Consumed
With what's to transpire
And you
Your sex is on fire
Consumed
With what's to transpire

14 comments:

  1. Great beat. It would be wonderful to hear live and feel as well as hear that beat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I thought it was a great song for intermission from my story. It speaks to me even though I'm old, but not too old to rock out to a great song. I hope you sang along! It's easy to just let the song fill you if you close your eyes and just capture the moment.

      Delete
    2. Also if you aren't familiar with Kings of Leon, they're 3 brothers and a cousin. Just thought I'd throw that in there.

      Delete
  2. thank you for popping by today and letting me know your were here. I am glad to see you 'kicking' as it were !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And thank you for returning the visit. I've been meaning to get by to visit you for awhile but you know how procrastination works. As for me, I'm always kicking! Some days I kick higher than others.

      Delete
  3. Why is 'the greatest sex'usually just one night?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because there are no expectations involved so a person can lose themselves in reckless abandonment with totally unbridled passion. So what does the sharp-tongued devil think?

      Delete
  4. I agree with you one hundred percent. It's really too bad the heart gets in the way of sexual happiness. Don't hurt me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think it's supposed to be that way, but for some of us it is. It makes for great stories and faded memories.

      Delete
  5. "Your sex is on fire" - my fire died out years ago (wink wink).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I doused my fire about 13 years ago when I put myself in time out. [SIGH]

      Delete