Saturday, June 30, 2018

I WEAR MY SCARS PROUDLY

I was on Facebook and came across this silly app and I tried it because I was bored. The app claims to be able to address whatever suffering a person has experienced in their lifetime from scanning a facial photo.

What suffering have you been through, according to your Face?


(I thought I was being slick by choosing a picture of myself when I was much, much younger)


Mildred, here is your scan result!



Brave and inspiring words, Mildred! You've clearly seen 
your fair share of heartbreak and worry over the years, 
but what's important is how you fought on to a brighter 
future. You clearly possess an incredibly resilient and 
passionate spirit that simply can't be broken!


So I'm leading a fulfilled life, am I?  What I want to 
know is when I'm going to be skinny, beautiful, 
healthy and wealthy. I guess for that I need
 to rub a bottle and get 3 wishes from a genie. 
Does anyone want to borrow my genie?



8 comments:

  1. My face is a stranger to the truth. As many faces are.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet you have a kind face and in this world a kind face is an amazing thing to have.

      Delete
  2. It is not about the cards you are dealt, but the way you play them. Keep shuffling and I hope you find a few aces in your hand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always have a couple aces up my sleeve. Just in case! :)

      Delete
  3. I don't think a fulfilling life is being skinny, beautiful and wealthy. I've learned firsthand that money doesn't buy happiness. And my stepdaughter has lost about 80 lbs, looks awesome, but she's still miserable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forget sometimes that most of you don't know me and I guess I should start doing an insert [sarcasm] before I ramble on about something.

      I totally agree with you about being skinny, etc. Happiness comes from within and it doesn't matter what you look like. What matters is if you love yourself. I have a solid love-hate relationship with myself. It's taken a lifetime to get to this point and hopefully, before I die I'll be blissfully in love with myself :)

      Delete
  4. Mildred: Oft times I think of us as the same person, different sex. We are both blissfully in love with ourselves. It makes up for the times we aren't. I know how that sounds. Don't argue with me.

    Love, Sargasm

    ReplyDelete