Friday, April 03, 2020

Quarantined Day #3

Old hippie with a bandana
This is a picture of me taking a break from doing some yardwork earlier today when Martha presented me with a gorgeous bee she had made on her Cricut machine. I know you probably can't see all the different layers in it, but it has several. She made it for me so I can be Queen Bee while I'm quarantined. Doesn't she know I'm Queen Bee everyday... 365 days of each year? She's only known me since she was four years old! And let's see, we're how old now? What's up with that? Do you think I should break it to her now? Gently due to our advanced age? Or should I deliver it with a good noogie on top of the head? Personally, I'm leaning towards the noogie. All this coronavirus stuff has gotten me so frustrated. That's all I've got, folks so it's the Queen Bee buzzzzzzing off until tomorrow. As always stay safe...

14 comments:

  1. hello gorgeous! good to put a face with a name! debra (she who seeks) is going to be SO jealous of your bee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello (I'm blushing) Anne Marie! What's up? Us ladies are all Queen Bees...I'll share!

      Delete
  2. LOVE that bee - and how nice to put a face to your name.
    Yardwork has kept me sane(ish) too.
    Stay well, stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's nice to put a face to my name also lol. Yardwork and other things has brought me back from the brink of no return. You all just don't know the half of it. A few years ago I could barely walk and get around let alone stand for more than a few seconds. I've come a long ways.

      Delete
  3. Yes this was a yard work day. But just cutting grass. And I saw bees!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw honey bees today(I'm answering this actually on Saturday.) One of my brushes that's in bloom was full of honey bees and it made me happy to see them. Last year I saw so few bees out around. I guess that's my cue to plant more flowers.

      Delete
  4. Good Queen Bee Selfie... so good to put a Face with a fav Blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're such a sweetheart! You shouldn't say such nice things to Mildred she might get used to them and start thinking she's human.

      Delete
  5. Oh, my dear Mildred.....I know your Queen Bee every day, but thought you needed a visual "trophy" of sorts! Its not as prestigious as the Fickle Finger of Fate award, but ranks right up there!Love you and Ill meet you 6-feet from the chainlink later!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you recognized my status and I'll always love you dearly from 6 feet away.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. You are pardoned this time, but next time you will have to ask Trumplethinskin for a pardon.

      Delete
  7. Love, Love, Love the photo with the SMILE. Wild thing...You make my heart sing. You make...everything...groovy. God, I'm such a girl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG! You're such a goober! Isn't a goober a peanut? So you're a peanut...you are a nut...a fucking JNUT. See you have the correct name. And thanks because I think I'm fugly but that's neither here nor there and oh well, it's just a Mildred thing and Mildred has issues. Do you have a vagina?

      Delete