Sunday, July 05, 2020

My Rut Deepens

Trust me, this has nothing to do with the coronavirus. I think if it did, solving it would be simple. Everyone is blue these days, but my blue seems to be changing colors. Fuck, no! I'm not turning red! Except when I get mad and then I turn a nice bright shade of red. I just have something I need to work through and process. I'm attempting to write about it, but it's difficult. So far what I've written makes absolutely no sense. I'm sad and I don't do sad very well. I never have. Sad usually gets me in trouble. Imagine that! Mildred in trouble??? Help! Lassie go get a rope! Mildred has fallen in a well...

11 comments:

  1. I'm waiting for the day I don't have anything to work through and process. But come to think about it, I can wait. Because that will be the day when it's ALL over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you.
    I am in a state of overwhelmedness (and if that isn't a word it should be).
    Overwhelmed, sad, and not seeing any light in the proverbial tunnel.
    If you find a way forward let us know. And, in the interim, hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you find the remedy send it my way please!
    Take care of Mildred. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just popping in to say I hope you feel better soon! I know what a bitch depression can be. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending you a big hug, Mildred! I hope that bitch Lassie does her job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. As usual, we share our lady cycles. In a dark place at the moment. Hopefully, it will pass. Get better, Mildred. You're a beacon of light for many, myself included. And don't make me resort to dickpics.

    Love, Jnuts

    https://youtu.be/oWMBhlhAdGI

    ReplyDelete
  7. Will not give up, will not give up, will not give up. Love, cat.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, I am so sorry to read this. These are horrible times and other problems still come up. I hope you can come to a resolution. Cat’s comment is perfect and one many of us use as our mantra.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry to hear about the blue spell, Mildred. I have experienced many over the years and they are not fun. Hope you get out of your rut soon. Take care.

    ReplyDelete