Wednesday, October 30, 2019

VISIT A FELLOW BLOGGER

I've been a little too wrapped up in politics lately until Jennifer left a comment on my last blog post and I went to her blog Sparrow Tree Journal to repay the visit and got blown right out of my chair.

She wrote a moving post titled Shocking about a student whose mother committed suicide. The post rattled me and made me realize how fragile we all are. You never know from day to day what's going to happen and who looks okay and who doesn't. Don't ever take anyone's mental health for granted. Please go to her blog and leave a comment. Thanks!

4 comments:

  1. The kid is going to need a lot of therapy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow....thank you for the shout out.

    One of the guidance counselors went to the funeral on Monday. She said that the boy looked almost catatonic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mildred:

    Thank you for posting the link. I visited. And commented. So very tragic. Suicide... may *seem* like an end to pain.... but in reality it is just a transfer and magnification of pain.... usually to people you love and who love you.

    PipeTobacco

    ReplyDelete