Thursday, February 18, 2010

SLEEPLESS IN PENSACOLA

I think the whole point to sleep is to awake refreshed and revitalized and ready for the day ahead. When I do sleep it's in a very broken fashion. It seems every time I move, I wake up in pain. I wonder if there's some device to hold a person in one position so they cannot move at all. Duck tape can get expensive! Wait...maybe I need to patent that idea. I'll be really pissed off if in ten years from now, I see an ad on the TV for a "sleep vice" and I didn't create it.

Gratitude statement: I'm thankful for the friends who hang in there with me even when I don't deserve their loyalty.

4 comments:

  1. i've been told a strait jacket would be great for my sleep problems. hey, if it has a peehole, I'm on board.

    if we put our minds together, surely we can come up with something. i'm looking for a percocet binky to keep me knocked out for the duration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's probably a good thing we don't put our minds together. I have a feeling it would lead to scary things. Oh by the way, you don't need a peehole. I can customize the Sleep Vice with a foley catheter

    ReplyDelete
  3. you ratchedy ol' twat. you made me laugh so hard i...well, I peed myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Before you visit my blog again, buy a box of Depends. I can't have people spouting leaks around here. These facilities are under STRICT codes and guidelines which prohibit urinating in undesignated areas!

    ReplyDelete