Friday, December 16, 2022

THE GHOST OF CHRISTMAS PRESENT

I had an extremely restless night last night. I was in a lot of pain. Sleep came relatively early which is very unusual for me, but my dreams were strange and scattered. I kept feeling like someone was brushing my hair away from my face. That didn't really bother me, but I couldn't wake myself to see who it was. At the times I did wake up, my pain was so intense I had tears in my eyes because of it. Then I would drift in and out of sleep almost like I had been drugged, but I wasn't drugged. The weird part about the whole thing is that this morning when I woke up to take my dogs out around 6am. When I turned my lamp on there was a pile of sunflower seeds on my nightstand. I don't have any sunflower seeds in my house and I can't tell you when the last time I even ate any sunflower seeds. I have no idea how they got there and they weren't there when I went to bed last night. I really do think I have a poltergeist or maybe I'm going crazy!

4 comments:

  1. Definitely strange - and if you solve the mystery I hope you will let us know. I also hope that your pain doesn't reappear tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you sleep with the window open for the fresh air? You might have had a night visitor, a small critter thinking your home was a good storage place for food.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All windows were closed. I keep my bedroom door closed and my dogs would have barked if someone had opened my bedroom door or if some critter had come in. My dos sleep in my bedroom. OMG! There would have been World War III with 3 dogs and some critter in my room. I just can't figure out where the sunflower seeds came from. One of life's great mysteries I suppose.

      Delete